Plan.a™ Aluminium Entrance Matting
Defend against dirt and moisture with versatile aluminium entrance matting
Plan.a is a high-end entrance matting product and is also COBA Flooring’s best-selling solution. Offering excellent product performance along with options for design customisation, Plan.a can be tailored to suit an array of building styles and entrance configurations. Comprised of an aluminium rail system linked with flexible joints, it offers the utmost durability for busy buildings. Genuinely handmade to order in the UK, providing reassurance of precision and quality.
Features and Benefits
- Robust, high-quality aluminium system for heavy-duty use designed to cope with high footfall.
- Flexible, yet durable PVC linking joints for ease of handling and easy fitting.
- Custom-made to order to your specification.
- Choose from one, or a combination of different surface options.
- Also now available with vibrant coloured needlepunch or needlefelt polypropylene carpet inserts as used our Logomat Precision products.
- Logomats can be incorporated into any Plan.a design.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Material: Aluminium rails, PVC connection strips, ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, PP or PVC inlays
Surface Finish: Carpet or scrapers
Product Height: 10 mm, 17 mm
Durability: Heavy to very heavy traffic entrances
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry environments
UV Resistance: Yes
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
Other Product Performance Information: Uniform floor load = 14.36 KN/ m². Wheel load 159 kg per wheel
Fire Tested to: Alba inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s1. PVC scraper inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s2.
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction. Slip resistance specifications are based on the correct direction of travel i.e. perpendicular to the rails and inserts.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Downloads and Resources
Build Your Specification
Use the boxes below to build you product specification.
Please select the sample you'd like for this product