Plan.a™ Low Profile Aluminium Entrance Matting Combination
Defend against dirt and moisture with versatile aluminium entrance matting
Plan.a is a high-end entrance matting product and is also COBA Flooring’s best-selling solution. Offering excellent product performance along with options for design customisation, Plan.a can be tailored to suit an array of building styles and entrance configurations. Comprised of an aluminium rail system linked with flexible joints, it offers the utmost durability for busy buildings. Genuinely handmade to order in the UK, providing reassurance of precision and quality. The low-profile version of Plan.a is suited to entrances that feature a shallower matwell or for projects with lower footfall or looking to reduce material costs.
Features and Benefits
- Robust, high-quality aluminium system for heavy-duty use designed to cope with high footfall.
- Flexible, yet durable PVC linking joints for ease of handling and easy fitting.
- Custom-made to order to your specification.
- Choose from one, or a combination of different surface options.
- Also now available with vibrant coloured needlepunch or needlefelt polypropylene carpet inserts as used our Logomat Precision products.
- Logomats can be incorporated into any Plan.a design.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Uniclass: Pr_35_57_11_26 Entrance mats
CAWS: N10 / 300 Entrance Matting
Material: Aluminium rails, PVC connection strips, ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon Carpet Inserts and Nylon Brushes
Surface Finish: Carpet and Brushes
Product Height: 10 mm
Durability: Heavy to very heavy traffic entrances
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for dry environments
UV Resistance: Yes
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed into recessed well or laid to surface
Other Product Performance Information: Uniform floor load = 14.36 KN/ m². Wheel load 159 kg per wheel
Fire Tested to: Alba inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s1
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Notes: Slip resistance specifications are based on the correct direction of travel i.e. perpendicular to the rails and inserts.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Styles and Colours
Low Profile Aluminium Open Surface Anthracite Alba and Nylon Brushes
Downloads and Resources
Plan.a Closed Surface Low Profile in a Recessed Matwell
Plan.a Closed Surface Low Profile with Ramped Edge
Plan.a Open Surface Low Profile in a Recessed Matwell
Plan.a Open Surface Low Profile with Ramped Edge
Please select the sample you'd like for this product