Popular inlay logomats
Precision loop is ideal for installing into recessed mat wells or as an entrance carpet. It’s designed for use in zone 3 to clean and dry shoes and wheels before entering internal floor coverings. This product is also ideal for producing inlay logomats, with a smooth surface finish. There are 15 colours to choose from to recreate a company logo or design. It can also be used to form the inserts for our Plan.a entrance matting. The heavyweight pile provides outstanding absorbing and wiping action before stepping onto internal floor coverings.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect material to produce inlay logomats with a smooth surface.
- Durable entrance carpet, UV and stain resistant.
- Ideal for use in logomat designs
- Choose from 15 colours to recreate your design.
- Heavy weight pile provides outstanding absorbing and wiping action.
- Needlefelt construction provides good crush resistance.
- Edges will not unravel or fray.
- Logomats made in Britain.
- Low installation cost.
Surface Finish: Velour
Product Height: 12.5 mm +15% / -10%
Product Weight: 2.76 kg / m² ± 15%
Roll Length: 20 m
Pile Height: 6 mm
Durability: Medium to heavy traffic entrances
Pile Yarn Composition: 100% PP
Pile Weight: 1.8 kg / m²
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for indoor environments only
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
COO (Country of Origin): NL
Slip Tested to: > 0.3 Machine direction, > 0.3 Cross direction
Luxury Class: LC2
Colour fastness to light: ≥ 5
Colour fastness to rubbing, wet and dry: ≥ 4
Colour fastness to water: ≥ 4
Colour fastness to soiling: ≥ 3
Dimensional stability: Shrinkage ≤ 1.2%, Extension ≤ 0.5%
Electrostatic charging: < 2kV
Styles and Colours
Please select the sample you'd like for this product
Use the boxes below to build you product specification