High quality print logo mats in your design
A high-quality rugged, crush-resistant matting available in 18 colour ways. It’s designed for use in zone 3 to clean and dry shoes and wheels before entering internal floor coverings. Precision Nib is primarily used for installing in to recessed mat wells, or as an entrance carpet. It’s also ideal for creating precision-cut logo mats, using multiple colours. It can also be used to form the inserts for our Plan.a entrance matting. The heavyweight pile and large nib design provide an outstanding scrubbing action.
Features and Benefits
- High quality rugged matting material available in stunning colourways.
- Hardwearing, UV and stain resistant.
- Ideal for use in logomat designs – choose from the 18 colours to recreate your design.
- Heavy weight pile and large nib design provides outstanding scrubbing action.
- Needlepunch construction provides optimal crush resistance.
- Edges will not unravel or fray.
- Logomats made in Britain.
- Low installation cost.
Surface Finish: Nop-Dessin
Product Height: 11 mm +15% / -10%
Product Weight: 3 kg / m² ± 15%
Roll Length: 23 m
Pile Height: 5.5 mm
Durability: Medium to heavy traffic entrances
Pile Yarn Composition: 100% PP
Pile Weight: 1.79 kg / m²
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for indoor environments only
Installation Method: Installed into recessed matwell or surface mounted with ramped edges
Fire Tested to: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s1
COO (Country of Origin): NL
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Luxury Class: LC2
Styles and Colours
Downloads and Resources
Please select the sample you'd like for this product