Versatile dirt scraper carpet available in long runs
A versatile entrance carpet ideal for zone – 3 interior walkways and reception areas providing a total dirt-barrier solution. Needlepunch is available in charcoal and grey to be sympathetic to most commercial entrance designs, and offers a less expensive carpet surface that still provides effective cleaning action. Suitable for use in recessed matwells in entrance areas and available with optional edging to prevent tripping.
Features and Benefits
- Textured polypropylene fibres provide outstanding scraper action to remove dirt and moisture.
- Adaptable carpet matting for interior walkways and reception areas providing a total dirt-barrier solution.
- Suitable for use in recessed matwells in entrance areas.
- Available with optional edging to prevent tripping.
- Suitable for glue down, wall to wall, or lay to surface applications.
Backing: No Backing
Surface Finish: Dessin
Product Height: 9mm +/- 0.5mm
Product Weight: 1.76g/ m² ± 15%
Roll Length: 21 m
Durability: Medium to heavy traffic entrances
Pile Yarn Composition: 100% PP
Pile Weight: 1.45 kg / m² ± 7.5%
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
COO (Country of Origin): NL
Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for permanent bond: F3
Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for heavy_duty/wet areas: F74, F81 or F84
Styles and Colours