Absorbent carpet entrance matting to protect interior floor surfaces
Adaptable carpet entrance matting ideal for zone – 3 high volume entrance areas, walkways and corridors. Available in grey, blue, brown and anthracite to complement all interiors. Alba is made from ECONYL®, essentially reclaimed fishing nets and other plastic waste. ECONYL® regenerated nylon performs exactly the same as brand new nylon but is more sustainable and helps clean up our oceans.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable carpet entrance matting for high volume entrance areas, walkways and corridors.
- Nylon pile is highly absorbent and also withstands crushing.
- Suitable for glue down, wall to wall, or floor surface applications.
- Available with optional edging depending on the requirements of the application.
- Can be used as part of a two-step system in heavy traffic environments.
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
Surface Finish: Cutpile
Product Height: 7.5 mm +15% / -10%
Product Weight: 3.45 kg / m² ± 15%
Roll Length: 25 m
Pile Height: 5.2 mm
Mat Edge: 25 mm
Durability: Medium to heavy traffic entrances
Pile Yarn Composition: 100% PA6
Pile Weight: 0.83 kg / m²
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
COO (Country of Origin): NL
Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for permanent bond: F45
Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for heavy_duty/wet areas: F74, F81 or F84
Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.
Styles and Colours
Build Your Specification
Use the boxes below to build you product specification.
Email me the Specification
Please select the sample you'd like for this product