Features and Benefits
- The resilient PVC material is suitable for both heavy and light industrial use, including withstanding the weight of most forklift trucks.
- Tiles are easy to install, with a simple interlocking system.
- Bevelled edging is available to add that finishing touch.
- ESD and Anti-Static versions are available to help protect personnel and components.
- Available as a studded or textured tile.
- We can incorporate almost any logo or symbol into your Tough-Lock floor to create a permanent and highly visual message. Logo tiles are cut by CNC water jet for precision.
- Fire tested to EN 13501-1:2007 Bfl – s1
Surface Finish: Studded/Textured
Product Height: 5 mm, 7 mm
Product Weight: 5 mm = 1.5 kg , 7 mm = 2.2 kg
Min. Operating Temperature: -15°C
Max. Operating Temperature: +30°C
Resistance to Chemicals: Resistant to most chemicals
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for indoor environments
Typical Applications: General industrial, Office, Retail
Installation Method: Interlocking tiles – loose lay or bonded
Accessories: Bevelled edging
COO (Country of Origin): UK (N.Ire.)
Manufacturing process: Injection Moulding
Styles and Colours
Studded Dark Grey
Studded Light Grey
Textured Dark Grey
Textured Light Grey