100% recycled, hardwearing entrance floor tiles
Square entrance matting tiles made from recycled rubber tyres and belts, ideal for improving a building’s sustainability. Install in a uniform or parquet pattern to achieve the desired design outcome. Suitable for use with heavy trolleys, Treadwell is a versatile matting solution that will provide cleaning power in both small and large entrances.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for entrances with medium to high footfall.
- Fit for use with trolleys.
- Entrance floor tile manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Looks stylish when laid in uniform or parquet.
- Easy to install.
- Can be used for zone 1 to 3 in an entrance matting system.
Material: Recycled rubber tyre and belt material
Backing: Non-flammable solid adhesive base
Surface Finish: Buffed, chenille-like nylon
Product Height: 10 mm
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
COO (Country of Origin): IN
Tensile Strength: Longitudinal > 1500 psi
Build Your Specification
Use the boxes below to build you product specification.
Email me the Specification
Please select the sample you'd like for this product