Features and Benefits
- The resilient PVC material is suitable for both heavy and light industrial use, including withstanding the weight of most forklift trucks.
- ESD properties help protect personnel and components.
- Meets or exceeds BS EN 61340-5-1 Edition 2 2016-05 resistance requirements.
- Tiles are easy to install, with a simple interlocking system.
- Textured surface.
- We can incorporate almost any logo or symbol into your Tough-Lock floor to create a permanent and highly visual message. Logo tiles are cut by CNC water jet for precision.
- Bevelled edging is available to add that finishing touch.
- Surface Resistance: 2.2 x 10⁴ Ω /m2 – 3 x 10⁶ Ω.
- Resistance to a groundable point: 2.9 x 10⁴ Ω – 5.7 x 10⁵ Ω.
Surface Finish: Textured
Min. Operating Temperature: -15°C
Max. Operating Temperature: +30°C
Resistance to Chemicals: Resistant to most chemicals
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for indoor environments
Typical Applications: Electrostatic sensitive areas
Installation Method: Interlocking tiles – loose lay or bonded
Accessories: Bevelled edging
COO (Country of Origin): UK (N.Ire.)
Manufacturing process: Injection Moulding
Styles and Colours
Downloads and Resources
Please select the sample you'd like for this product