Protect internal flooring with heavy-duty, premium quality entrance tiles
COBA Flooring’s Premier range interlocking tiles deliver a balance between performance and convenience. Tiles are available in closed or open surface finishes depending on whether daily cleaning is expected in the building. The matting should be sited in a matwell of an appropriate depth, and this can be finished with aluminium trims. Features our Alba carpet inserts, which are made from ECONYL®, essentially reclaimed fishing nets and other plastic waste. ECONYL® regenerated nylon performs exactly the same as brand new nylon but is more sustainable and helps clean up our oceans.
Features and Benefits
- Effectively removes moisture and debris, even from wheeled trolleys, without buckling.
- Safe for high heeled footwear, heels won’t get stuck in the tiles.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Easily cut to shape, so you can fit to any space and install faster with fewer specialist tools.
- Exceptionally durable carpet inserts manufactured from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Ideal for recessed entrance wells.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Material: ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon in PVC tile
Product Height: 13.5 mm
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
Fire Tested to: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s2
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Guarantee: 5 years
Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Tile height: 12.5 mm
Styles and Colours
PremierTrack in a Recessed Matwell
PremierTrack on Surface with a Ramped Edge
Please select the sample you'd like for this product
Use the boxes below to build you product specification