Entrance tiles designed to be laid directly to the floor surface
Interlocking entrance matting tiles designed due to be installed in zone -1 indoors. Premier Surface entrance matting can be laid directly to the floor surface, a matwell is not required. Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and effectively wipe moisture. The inserts are available in brown, grey, blue and anthracite to complement a wide range of interiors. This product has a solid closed surface, which captures debris and can be easily vacuumed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- No matwell required, interlocking entrance tiles can be laid to surface.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys.
- Co-ordinating Alba carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Uniclass: Pr_35_57_11_26 Entrance mats
CAWS: N10 / 300 Entrance Matting
Material: ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon inserts in PVC tile
Surface Finish: Carpet
Tile Size: 30 cm x 30 cm
Product Height: 12 mm
Durability: Heavy to very heavy traffic entrances
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for dry environments
UV Resistance: Yes
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Laid to surface – fixed with screws
Fire Tested to: Alba inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s1
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Guarantee: 5 years
Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction. Slip resistance specifications are based on the correct direction of travel i.e. perpendicular to the channels and inserts.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Styles and Colours
Premier Surface with Ramped Edge