Entrance tiles designed to be laid directly to the floor surface
Interlocking entrance matting tiles designed due to be installed in zone -1 indoors. Premier Surface entrance matting can be laid directly to the floor surface, a matwell is not required. Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and effectively wipe moisture. The inserts are available in brown, grey, blue and anthracite to complement a wide range of interiors. This product has a solid closed surface, which captures debris and can be easily vacuumed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- No matwell required, interlocking entrance tiles can be laid to surface.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys.
- Co-ordinating Alba carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Material: ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon in PVC tile
Product Height: 12 mm
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Laid to surface – fixed with screws
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Guarantee: 5 years
Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Styles and Colours
Premier Surface with Ramped Edge
Please select the sample you'd like for this product
Use the boxes below to build you product specification