Interlocking carpet entrance tiles to keep internal floor coverings clean and slip free
COBA Flooring’s Premier range interlocking tiles deliver a balance between performance and convenience. Tiles are available in closed or open surface finishes depending on whether daily cleaning is expected in the building. The matting should be sited in a matwell of an appropriate depth, and this can be finished with aluminium trims. Needlepunch carpet inserts provide effective absorption of moisture whilst pyramid mouldings scrape dirt.
Features and Benefits
- Quality needlepunch carpet inserts available in two colours, which effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- Tiles simply clip together on site for ease of transportation and installation.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Tiles offer flexibility in the size and shape which can be covered.
- Easily cut to shape, so you can fit to any space and install faster with fewer specialist tools.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Material: PP in PVC tile
Product Height: 14 mm
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
Fire Tested to: BS EN 13501-1 Class Efl – s2
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Guarantee: 5 years
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Tile height: 12.5 mm
Styles and Colours
PremierPlus in a Recessed Matwell
PremierPlus on Surface with Ramped Edge
Please select the sample you'd like for this product
Use the boxes below to build you product specification