Interlocking carpet entrance tiles to keep internal floor coverings clean and slip free
Premier range interlocking tiles deliver a balance between performance and convenience. Tiles are available in closed or open surface finishes depending on whether daily cleaning is expected in the building. The matting should be sited in a matwell of an appropriate depth, and this can be finished with aluminium trims. Needlepunch carpet inserts provide effective absorption of moisture whilst pyramid mouldings scrape dirt.
Features and Benefits
- Quality needlepunch carpet inserts available in two colours, which effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- Tiles simply clip together on site for ease of transportation and installation.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Tiles offer flexibility in the size and shape which can be covered.
- Easily cut to shape, so you can fit to any space and install faster with fewer specialist tools.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Uniclass: Pr_35_57_11_26 Entrance mats
CAWS: N10 / 300 Entrance Matting
Material: Polypropylene carpet in PVC tile
Product Height: 14 mm
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for dry environments
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
Fire Tested to: BS EN 13501-1 Class Efl – s2
COO (Country of Origin): UK
Guarantee: 5 years
Notes: Slip resistance specifications are based on the correct direction of travel i.e. perpendicular to the channels and inserts.
Slip Tested to: BS 7976-2 – low slip potential
Tile height: 12.5 mm
Styles and Colours
Downloads and Resources
PremierPlus in a Recessed Matwell
PremierPlus on Surface with Ramped Edge