Protect against dirt and moisture with a high-quality and stylish entrance matting system
Plan.b is a durable entrance matting product designed primarily for use in zone 1 – either outdoors or undercover. Stiff nylon brushes do the hard work of cleaning footwear to preserve internal floor surfaces from moisture and grit. Each mat is custom-made to order, and with a choice of 13 colourways and an array of design options are achievable including bespoke logo replication. Heavy-duty vinyl bars are linked together by stainless steel wire for flexibility, ease of movement and installation. This product features an open surface to allow dirt and moisture to fall freely under the mat.
Features and Benefits
- Brushes remove soil, grit and debris by ‘brushing’ the contour of shoes, providing optimum cleaning
- Strips are linked via flexible, stainless steel wires for ease of installation.
- Flexibility to install in recessed matwells or lay to surface with optional edging.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Custom-made to order with a choice of 13 colour-ways and bespoke logo options.
- Flexibility with design to include curves, diagonals and angles.
Material: PA brushes, PVC profile, Aluminium U-profile and edge profiles
Product Height: 22 mm
Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry environments
UV Resistance: Yes – Stabilised
Typical Applications: Entrance areas
Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
COO (Country of Origin): NL
Guarantee: 3 years
Plan.b in a Recessed Matwell
Plan.b on Floor Surface
Please select the sample you'd like for this product
Use the boxes below to build you product specification